Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Day in The Life

Ok, so it's almost 7:30 at night and I decide to try my hand at blogging.  What soothing background music have I chosen to help in this process you ask?  That would be the hum of the dishwasher accompanied by the squeals of my toddler and last but not least my husband attempting to correct some behavior of said toddler.  As is customary with me, I am forging into unchartered territory a whole 30 mins before bath and bedtime.  Great time to start blogging right?  Well if not now then when I ask.
So, I really don't know what I want to say.  People ask what is the message you want to send?  Really, I am just hoping that someone will read this and decide to follow my blog.  Seriously, I would like tons of people to read and follow it.  I'm not shallow.  Just looking for validation from friends and possibly complete strangers.  What better compliment is there than to have a following of complete strangers that find your words humorous?  I mean if they are strangers then there is no "friend pressure" to like it or pretend for the sake of preserving your friendship.  That's validation folks! 
So, my first blog will be short and sweet.  Kind of like me :)  Of course the level of sweetness is prone to change.  But whose isn't if we are being honest.  Status quo, although it might be nice can be boring.  The ups and downs of life keep it real.  Here's hoping there are more ups than downs.  I guess that all depends on who you are and who you have chosen to spend your time with.   As much as we are in control of our own destiny we are also affected by the company we keep.
Ok, my little man is singing old mcdonald had a farm.  Actually he is only singing the e-i-e-i-o part but its too cute to hear and not join him.  I am off to join the hubby and adorable toddler.
This might not be a view into a whole day in the life but its an excerpt from my evening. 
Talk to ya soon.

2 comments:

  1. MB,

    So nice to see that you are blogging! If you ever need any help or have questions you can chat with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! Drew recommend you and so far you're off to a fabulous start! I'll be reading! And am following too.

    ReplyDelete